Psalm 30 Outline
– David thanked God for always saving him from his enemies (Psalm 30:1-3)
– David encouraged the believers to praise God’s name (Psalm 30:4-5)
– David felt secure when God protects him but he felt dismay when problem happens (Psalm 30:6-7)
– David always seek God’s help and mercy when he has problem (Psalm 30:8-10)
– David thanked God for always rescuing him from his troubles (Psalm 30:11-12)
Psalm 30 Summary
In Psalm 30:1-3, David gave praises and thanks to God for answering his prayer and saving him from his enemies, so that he don’t have to die.
In Psalm 30:4-5, David encouraged God’s followers to sing and praise God’s holy name. God may show his wrath on the wicked for a short period but his favor for the faithful lasts a lifetime. God will always provide salvation to those who persistently pray and cry out to him for help.
In Psalm 30:6-7, David felt secure when nothing happens to him, when God show him favor. But when something bad happens, David felt that God has hid his face from him and he felt dismayed.
In Psalm 30:8-10, David always cry out to God to show him mercy over his enemies because he trust in God.
In Psalm 30:11-12, David thanked God for always helping him to turn around his bad situation.
Psalm 30 Bible Study
1. Always seek God’s help in your problem
David only seek God’s help when he is facing a problem. When you have a problem, you should tell it to God in prayer and ask him to guide you out of the situation. Whatever issue in your life, you should keep on praying about it and ask God to show you the way out of it until the situation is turned around. In Deuteronomy 4:29, but if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. In Lamentations 3:25, the Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. In Matthew 7:7-8, ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.