Psalm 84 Outline
– How lovely to dwell in God’s house (Psalm 84:1-2)
– Blessed are who choose to dwell in God’s house (Psalm 84:3-4)
– Blessed are those who trust in God (Psalm 84:5-7)
– The psalmist pleaded God to cast his favor on the anointed king (Psalm 84:8-9)
– God protects and honors the faithful (Psalm 84:10-11)
– Blessed are those that put trust in God (Psalm 84:12)
Psalm 84 Summary
In Psalm 84:1-2, how lovely it would be to abide in God and walk in his laws.
In Psalm 84:3-4, even the sparrow has found a home near the temple of God to look after her babies. Blessed are those who choose to abide in God’s commandment and dwell in his house. They are ever praising God.
In Psalm 84:5-7, blessed are the people who put their trust in God and set their hearts on following his commandments because they will be strengthened.
In Psalm 84:8-9, hear our prayer and look with favor on our anointed king.
In Psalm 84:10-11, God protects and honors those who walk in his commandments blamelessly. God does not withhold any good thing from the faithful.
In Psalm 84:12, blessed are those who put their trust in God.
Psalm 84 Bible Study
1. Blessings for the obedient followers
God will bless the followers who are obedient in following his commandments. If you want to be successful, you must abide in God’s commandments. In Deuteronomy 28:1, and it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth. In Isaiah 3:10, say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. In Isaiah 1:19, if ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.