Category: Bible Study Outlines
- Bible Study Outline on Kindness and Goodness Kindness and goodness sound like they have similar meaning so many people wonder what are their differences as pointed out in the bible. Both kindness and goodness are the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Kindness is being
- Bible Study on Exercising Godly Influence Everyone has the power to influence others. You have influences others or have been influenced by others in various ways that you may not have known. There are two types of influences in this world including good and
- Bible Study on Decision Making We all make decisions every day. 1 Corinthians 10:31 states that whatever we do we must bring glory to God. We should involve God in both the small and big decisions we make in our lives. Abraham made the decision to
- Bible Study on Overcoming Adversity Everyone face adversity in their lives. In 2 Corinthians 12:7, Paul states that he was given a thorn in his flesh to prevent him from feeling conceited. He pleaded God to remove the thorn of his flesh away
- Bible Study Outline on Holy Spirit Baptism The first time the Holy Spirit baptism occur was recorded in Acts 2:1-13. On that day, what seemed to be the tongues of fire rest on the people in the house. The Holy Spirit enabled the people to speak in other tongu
- Bible Study Outline on Emotional Healing God wants to heal your sorrow and pain. It is just like you love someone so much that you wish you could bear their sufferings for them. This is exactly what Jesus Christ did for us on the cross. Jesus loves the peop
- Bible Study Outline on Demonic Oppression Demonic oppression can occur to anyone who is disturbed by evil spirits. It is possible that a person suffer from demonic oppression b
- Why did Jesus Use Parables to Teach His Followers? Jesus Christ often use parables to teach the disciples because the Jews are always paying attention to what he say and looking for opportunities to arrest him. Jesus know that he will have to die on the cross for our
- What are False Prophets? False prophets claim to be called by God to do a ministry. However, these prophets do not preach the truth according to the bible. Their doctrine may contained a combination of the bible teachings and their own own v
- Why did God Allow Concubines in the Bible? The first man that commit polygamy in the bible is Lamech. Lamech is a descendan of Cain, who killed his brother Abel out of jealousy. Lamech committed murder when fighting with an enemy. Lamech took 2 wives for hims
God Loves You!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16).
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and let him change your life today (John 11:25; Hebrews 2:9; Acts 4:12).
- Bible Study Outline on Kindness and Goodness
- Bible Study on Exercising Godly Influence
- Bible Study on Decision Making
- Bible Study on Overcoming Adversity
- Bible Study Outline on Holy Spirit Baptism
- Bible Study Outline on Emotional Healing
- Bible Study Outline on Demonic Oppression
- Why did Jesus Use Parables to Teach His Followers?
- What are False Prophets?
- Why did God Allow Concubines in the Bible?