Category: Bible Study Outlines
- Why did Jesus Use Parables to Teach His Followers? Jesus Christ often use parables to teach the disciples because the Jews are always paying attention to what he say and looking for opportunities to arrest him. Jesus know that he will have to die on the cross for our
- What are False Prophets? False prophets claim to be called by God to do a ministry. However, these prophets do not preach the truth according to the bible. Their doctrine may contained a combination of the bible teachings and their own own v
- Why did God Allow Concubines in the Bible? The first man that commit polygamy in the bible is Lamech. Lamech is a descendan of Cain, who killed his brother Abel out of jealousy. Lamech committed murder when fighting with an enemy. Lamech took 2 wives for hims
- Why did God Allow Slavery in the Bible? It may seem odd to us that the bible condone with slavery. Slavery is allowed in the Old Testament. Slavery was common during those days. Before a king was appointed, Samuel warned the people that some of their peopl
- Why Are There Judges in the Bible? s Judges are appointed during the early days to deliver the Israelite from oppression of the enemies. After the generation of Joshua had passed away, the Israelite forgot about how God had helped them to settle into t
- Why did Jesus Say the Father is Greater than I? Jesus Christ and the Father God and the Holy Spirit are all one God. There is only one God but three different positions. Jesus Christ acts as the mediator between God and man. The Father God is God head. The Holy Sp
- Why Jesus Asked Peter Three Times “Do You Love Me”? Jesus Asked Peter "Do You Love Me" 3 times when he was having breakfast with them at the sea shore. Jesus kept on repeating the question because he is emphasizing that obedience to him is important in his future mini
- How to Get Your Prayer Answered? Praying is a very easy thing to do. First, you tell God what you want him to do you. At the end of the prayer, you say in Jesus name Amen. If you want your prayer to reach God's throne, you must make sure there is
- Bible Study Outline on Decision Making Everyday, we are making decisions. We make decisions about what food to eat or cook when the meal time comes, the job we do, marriage spouse, and etc. God likes us to discuss everything with him. God wants to be invo
- Bible Study Outline on Abundance Jeremiah 29:11 states that God has a plan that will prosper you and not harm you so that you will have a hope and a future. Abundance is having more than enough, with extra to bless others. It means it exceed our exp
God Loves You!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16).
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and let him change your life today (John 11:25; Hebrews 2:9; Acts 4:12).
- Why did Jesus Use Parables to Teach His Followers?
- What are False Prophets?
- Why did God Allow Concubines in the Bible?
- Why did God Allow Slavery in the Bible?
- Why Are There Judges in the Bible?
- Why did Jesus Say the Father is Greater than I?
- Why Jesus Asked Peter Three Times “Do You Love Me”?
- How to Get Your Prayer Answered?
- Bible Study Outline on Decision Making
- Bible Study Outline on Abundance